West Milford Township Library now loans museum passes for West Milford residents!
It’s a good day to explore!
To ensure your visit is successful, visit the museum website by clicking on the name for details such as current hours, closings, accessibility information, and health related info such as mask requirements. Please read our pass program details below before making a reservation.
- Montclair Art Museum – Admits 2 adults and all children in the household up to age 18. A 10% discount @ The Shop at MAM is also available with each pass.
- Morris Museum – Admits 2 adults and 3 children.
- The Newark Museum of Art – Admits 2 adults and all children in the household up to age 16. A 10% discount in the Museum Shops is also available with each pass.
- Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center – Admits 2 adults and all children in the household.
The WMTL Museum Pass Program is generously co-sponsored by the Friends of the West Milford Township Library.
How the Pass Program Works:
Reserving a Pass:
- Residents of West Milford ages 18 and up are welcome to reserve a pass.
- You will need your West Milford Township Library card. Library cards must be in good standing and free of fines of $5.00 or more.
- Passes can be searched alphabetically by museum name or by date.
- Reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance. There is a limit of 4 reserved passes in any 90 day period, with only one reservation per museum allowed.
Passes are Available for 3 Day Loan Periods:
- Museum passes are checked out to you for 3 days.
- The date you choose to reserve is the date you will pick up your pass. This is day 1 of your 3 day loan period. Passes must picked up by close of business hours on this day or you forfeit your reservation.
- Passes can be used anytime within your three day loan period.
- Passes must be returned by close of business hours on the due date (this is day 3 of your 3 day loan period) or fines will be assessed.
Loan period example: if you choose to pick up your pass on a Monday, the pass will be due on Wednesday. You can use your pass at anytime between your pickup on Monday and your return on Wednesday as long as the museum is open. **Reminder – our library is open 7 days a week, if you choose to pick up a pass on Friday, the pass will be due on Sunday by close of business hours (4:00 p.m.).**
Picking Up and Returning Passes:
- Passes will be available for pickup at the Circulation Desk on the 1st floor.
- Passes must be returned to the Circulation Desk on the 1st floor.
- Do NOT return passes to other libraries.
- Do NOT put passes in the book drop.
- Passes may be returned early.
Late and Lost Passes:
- Passes returned late will incur a $5.00 late fee for each day the pass is late.
- If the pass is lost, the borrowing patron is responsible for the full replacement cost of the pass.
For additional information, or if you have questions, please feel free to reach out to us!
Circulation Desk: 973-728-2820