For teens & tweens ages 9 & up, tap into your creativity with free, one-of-a-kind workshops! All programs require registration, and will be held in the Town Hall meeting room. For the Yoga class, you will need to have your parent/guardian sign a waiver. To register, call 973-728-2822, email email@example.com, or visit the Adult/Teen Services Desk.
- Wednesday, July 6, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Paper Mosaic: Upcycle a sturdy gift box with paper mosaic art.
- Wednesday, July 13, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Do you like computer games? Learn how to code at a free workshop. [13 and older]
- Tuesday, July 19, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. Yoga: Learn a variety of poses and the connection of movement and breath. Please bring a Yoga mat or towel.
- Wednesday, July 27, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Eco-Friendly Art Journal: Re-purpose CD folders into journals with a message.
- Wednesday, August 3, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Bioprint: Write a short bio and transform it into a giant thumbprint.